CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Additional Thoughts

I did it, I have turned in all my assignments so except for waiting for the final grades to be posted I am done with my class. I really did enjoy the class and had so much fun learning all about Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Vista. So why then does it feel like a big old weight is off my shoulders?

Could be the pneumonia is starting to clear a little bit and it is finally easier to breathe. Now to just get rid of this annoying cough. It will be just a tad bit dangerous to take a rotary cutter in hand and start coughing in waves of uncontrollable shakes that end in massive "feel like my head is going to explode" head aches while I fight to keep from passing out due to lack of oxygen because I am coughing out all the air unable to take any in.

Okay, enough moaning. I am in that phase where I make myself miserable because I want to be sewing, or quilting, or embroidering, but can't because I have way to much that has to be done first. I really should take a photo of what is supposed to be my sewing corner and post it so it will be totally clear to anyone reading my blog why I cannot sew anything.

By the way, one more positive note. I was successful in making the evening meal totally out of the pantry and freezer, and in a very short time. We had ham, mashed sweet potatoes, and broccoli. Okay, you got me, the ham steaks were fully cooked (hey I did have to thaw them out, then added a little brown sugar and pineapple) the sweet potatoes were an instant mix (Betty Crocker, free trial coupon, surprisingly the family loved as hardly any left over) and the broccoli was frozen (I did have to cook it and of course put a little bit of margarine on it - no trans fats though) but it was a perfectly acceptable meal. The only left overs were just enough to make me a lunch to take to work tomorrow in the hopes that I am able to make it all day.

Time now for more cough medicine, a nice warm bath, and a breathing treatment. Then hopefully some much needed sleep.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations on finishing your class. How many more semesters do you have to go? Not counting the one you are taking off. =)

Hope you are feeling better after a good night's sleep!

Candi said...

Hey Dianna Welcome Back. You've been missed.
HUGZ:)
Candi