CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Finally Back Home

Well, 18 hours on the road and we are finally back home. The kids are ready to go see friends and we are ready for our own bed. Hubby is already there.

We went to TX and back for the holidays, saw all the family and had a Christmas with all my children. Moved the oldest daughter back to Odessa. Her husband has already started at the police academy, she was hired to teach 6 grade math. They will be living with the mother in law until they can get established and find a house. Waiting to see how that goes.

Have so much to do now, unpack and clean house, put away the new gifts, soon it will be back to work. I am looking forward to cleaning up the house for a change and making some positive changes around here. Between working 40 hours, college classes, and football season, the house has kind of gone to heck in a hand basket. I am already planning projects, reminding myself to finish up a few first as well.

Now I am off to catch up on all my emails. Tried to check them at my mom's, but her connection is so slow I just gave up. Besides, the display is set so large that I could only read one line at a time. Oh well, once again, I am reminded how truly wonderful a life God has given me.

Hope everyone has a happy New Year Day and blessings in the year to come.

0 comments: