CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day One

Okay, I admit it is a bit silly to start a blog at the end of the year, especially for someone that is so busy and so ill at the moment. HOWEVER...I am using my down time, in spurts, to get set up for jumping back in to my beloved hobbies. OH HOW I HAVE MISSED THEM.

I work full time, and brilliant me decided to go back to school for my accounting degree, so have not been able to work on any of my projects for over a year. Insane as it sounds, I have felt really off balance about it and have decided to do something about it. In other words, I am taking next semester off from school to work on my extreme number of UFO's.

I had some wonderful blogs up and running, one for quilting, for crazy quilting, for embroidery, and for crocheting. In a total lapse in sanity I pitched a little temper tantrum and deleted them all. Lost forever they are now. MAN WAS I STUPID! At any rate, I am starting over. Instead of trying to keep up several different blogs, this time around I intend to just concentrate on this one. So, it will be a potpourri of different techniques and mediums.

It will be more active after the first of the year, so check back often. I need to get finished with my classes, through the holidays, and over this blasted pneumonia. Eventually I will have links back up on my blog sight to share with everyone that is interested of all the places I find interesting.

Of course, my first project will be to clean up the sewing corner so it can go from classroom to workroom once again. I cannot even get to my sewing machines, my supplies, or even know what supplies I actually still have.

3 comments:

Khris said...

Well Dianna...how stupid is it when you delete your blog and you didn't want to...aggghhhh. One of the attached blogs was of our trip to the STates 2 years ago and I am sooooo angry with myself....oh my I tell you I am soooo blonde at times...lol...hugs
Khris

pineapple_ing said...

Hi Diana, Yeah! You're back. I was wondering why I couldn't get to your blogs. Actually, I've been thinking, maybe, to get rid of mine because I really haven't used it much... but, I'll hold off till after the new year. I'm really not good at it.
Glad to have you back!!!
Hugs, ~ Ing ;)

D2Quilter said...

Dianna, I didn't know your other blogs, but now I wish I did. Looking forward to seeing what fun stuff you have for us this semester! Lauri